After surviving a death-defying car wreck, twentysomething Beverly Hernandez starts to see the cracks in her so-called perfect life—including her best friend’s betrayal.
- Quarterfinalist — Script Pipeline Screenplay Contest
A CHRISTMAS CAROLYN (FEATURE)
During a solo COVID-era Christmas Eve, newspaper editor Carolyn wonders how her life would be different if she acted differently during her past relationships. Thanks to a magical bottle of wine and her cat, she journeys to the past to find out—and the odyssey reveals an unexpected romantic prospect.
BRIDGE & TUNNEL (FEATURE)
Under an oppressive university regime, three very different NYC college students team up to get revenge on the man who raped them: the university president’s charismatic son.
- Quarterfinalist — Final Draft Big Break Contest
GOOD SPORTS (ONE-HOUR PILOT)
After getting laid off, NYC digital journalist Monica Lee takes a job at an old-school newspaper in Raleigh, North Carolina. It’s where college sports might be bigger than Jesus, rivalries never die, and nothing is what it seems.
- Written as my USC School of Cinematic Arts MFA Thesis in one-hour drama
- Semifinalist, Diversity — Final Draft Big Break Contest
- Semifinalist, 1-Hour Pilot — Final Draft Big Break Contest
SUPPORT (ONE-HOUR PILOT)
Angela is so close to finally moving on from her tedious customer job at a quirky, start-up streaming company. But when an unexpected development throws her plans for a loop, Angela reconsiders her dreams—and propels her jealous best friend to get involved with the company’s seedy underbelly.
- Selected for a live-reading performance at the LA Scripted Comedy Festival
- Selected for the WGAw’s Ladies of Laughter Contest